- May 10, 2019
- Posted by: Pradnya Chougale
- Category: Courses
About Spanish Language
Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world, and it is also one of the most important languages which is in use in the business and commercial world. Spanish is used to make countless business agreements every day, as well as helping the smooth daily running of international companies and those that deal with clients in Spanish speaking areas of the world. In addition to this, many of the world’s greatest literary masterpieces are written in the language, including the first recognised novel which was ever published, so there is a lot to explore once you speak it.
Today, Spanish is spoken in Spain, in most Latin American countries and is the fastest growing language in the United States. Spanish is also the most spoken of the Romance languages (French, Italian, Portuguese, etc.), and is among the most popular foreign languages studied in the world! Its importance in international politics and business is undisputed, and it is one of the official languages of countless international organizations and institutions, such as the United Nations and the European Union.
So, why learn Spanish? Learning Spanish will open up endless opportunities, on both a personal and professional level. You’ll have the ability to communicate with millions of people, travel comfortably through dozens of countries, add a valuable asset to your CV, open up your business to a whole new market and much more!
Why Should You Learn Spanish ?
- Spanish is the most spoken language in the world after English. It’s also the native language of more than 400 million people across 44 countries, which makes it one of the most useful languages to know.
- For those who want to do business, Spanish skills can be an asset for communicating in Spain and throughout Latin America. The considerable size of the Spanish-speaking population of the United States makes it even more attractive on a resume. Americans who plan on working domestically in law, social services or in business can truly stand out by being proficient in Spanish.
- Spanish is often said to be an easy language to learn. For example, Spanish is phonetic (you read words as they are written). However, the tenses and verb irregularities are more complicated than in Spanish than in a language like French. It’s also important to realize that for a non-native learning Spanish, you have to compete with native Spanish speakers.
- Financial Aspect: It’s quite obvious why learning Spanish has huge financial benefits for job seekers. In both Europe and the US, Spanish is the most commonly spoken language after English. It is also the officially spoken language of four continents. This makes learning Spanish very beneficial, especially for those in business simply due to the number of people who speak it.
A translator has a huge role to play. A translator can translate any known language for him into others. Sometimes, they are required to translate manuscript and sometimes even day to day mails.
When you are learning a language, you are bridging two languages; an interpreter translates the languages live. When we see a UN conference we don’t see them directly but they are in booths working and translating. It’s a very fun job with lots of opportunity for travel.
- Private tutor/ Teacher in an institute
In this day and age, people are very curious to learn new languages and explore the world so they need tutors so they need people to guide them in Spanish now not only in Delhi in cities like Bhubaneswar there are Spanish coaching centers. Online teaching is also a valuable way.
- Tour guide
For people who like to talk to everyone and are very communicative in nature for them there is IITTM (Indian Institute of Tourism Management Gwalior and New Delhi ) they offer exams for getting licensed tourist guide for Spanish, French, German and other languages. Guides have a great variety of work from taking group of foreigners to places to visit and be their eyes for them. Well renowned companies like cocks and kings hire these foreign language speaking students.
- Blogging and podcast
Some innovative independent way for earning money and creating content for future Spanish lovers is by being a blogger. Superholly is a Youtuber whose father is a linguist and she makes Spanish videos for learners. Once you start learning from a Spanish institute there is no stopping. There are various avenues.